Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DIY AUTHORS!!!!!!!!

If you would like to be given credit for your work and or would like to update your articles please contact me via pm with the needed information

as i update i will ad a * at the end of the title to indicate updated posts.

so far i have only received messages from 2 ppl. i have gone through and notice a few sections that got messed up in the board change due to phpbb3 not yet supporting html.

lets get on this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ECOtec Gods
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DIY AUTHORS!!!!!!!!

uhm, I dont want too. shouldnt we lock this topic since you want pm's?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dream36realms
    uhm, I dont want too. shouldnt we lock this topic since you want pm's?
    only moderators and admins can reply in here

this is totally optional

joe thought it would be nice if users could contact the authors if they had questions or ideas of making it better and i agreed
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I didnt want to step on toes here. the thing is, I am also in here cleaning up as well. I may have deleted a topic but restored it afterwards. So double check what you are doing. Kool?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dream36realms
    OK, I didnt want to step on toes here. the thing is, I am also in here cleaning up as well. I may have deleted a topic but restored it afterwards. So double check what you are doing. Kool?

just look for the lil * at the end of the title homie [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also if you pm me please include a direct link to the article(s) so we can all make this fun and snappy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, if you want, you can also sent it my way. As Andy and I talked about in PM. I have absolutely nothing to do while on shift, so I like the extra work. Im consentrating on the S-series. Do not be alarmed if you receive a pm about your post being denied, it simply means you post was useless in the DIY area or that your post was annexed into the original post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I Joe?
    SaturnSeries.net Owner
    '99 SC2 Project Car build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PurdueGuy
    Am I Joe?
    lol i did it again didn't i lulz