Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. Nice to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Rob. The first car I owned was a 1995 light plum SL2 with 150,000 miles my aunt gifted me when I left the family farm and went to college in 2002. Wrecked it and rebuilt it many times over the following 5 years. My aunt replaced the 95 with a 2002 Vue and she retired a couple years ago and I sold the Vue for her on craigslist.

Shipped out- 31 countries, 21 cars (11 of them saturns), 8 fencing world cups, 6 years of probation and countless room mates and girlfriends later I turned 35 and bought a beater 1987 Corvette. I'll keep tweaking the saturns and using them as commuters/rooftop furniture movers. I live in a house full of burning man types in Oakland, CA and commute to San Jose. I have a 95 SC2 that I'm stripping in next few weeks and putting the motor and manual transmission into a 95 sw2 that we gutted put in a wood deck with storage compartments.

I joined 6th sphere a couple of years ago but spent most of the lurking on facebook until I deleted facebook. Years prior it was saturnfans. 6th sphere has been a great resource for parts compatibility and general crapcan knowledge. I might have bought a whip from you without knowing it but haven't done any meetups. These cars are insanely easy to wrench on and I appreciate the design/layout and gas mileage since I put 100 miles a day on them. 1995 Saturns will always be what a car should be to me. The wedge body with the 2nd gen interior are where I feel at home.

I'm keeping the engine cradle, motor, trans, front seats, and wheels out of the 1995 SC2. The rest of it you scavengers are welcome to.

3. Likes ajs_saturn, SC2Sick liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234