Close

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They put a jungle gym in a car. That's stiffer than Jerry Sandusky at a little league football game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, not sure how I missed this thread. Anyhow I am down to make them, I just need to know how you would like the rear bar modified for your liking, and I'd require atleast 15-20 people in order for me to push through with this. A groupbuy for the front bars just got done, and we'll be done with those in 2-3 weeks here. The rear bars are actually a bit easier to make than the front so it should be pretty straight forward. Thanks for the support! Hope all is well with everyone.

If you organize a GB please let me know, and when you reach the required amount of people have them each fill out our online order form, and we'll get this all going.

As for anyone talking about the past, the past is the past. We have always delivered, and delivered a solid product for this chassis. Yes it was unfortunate some of you had to wait for longer than I would have liked, but it was of course not on purpose, but due to our workload. We have now been in business for 8 years! We have gone from something I started at my home to our 2,800 square feet facility, and our business continues to increase every year. We do custom coilover systems for armored vehicles, and do a lot of cnc services for our clients. We continue to have a lead time as most of our products are made to order, but I assure you things have improved greatly. The demands of our services again are very high, and I do my best to cater to this chassis when I can. I still drive my Saturn everyday, and support this chassis. I am not ignorant to the fact that I continue to do what I love each day, and I am only here because of you guys, and the clients that continue to support us. This site has been a part of our growth, and I will continue to support this chassis even with sales of Saturn parts dwindling. Our coilovers continue to sell successfully for this chassis, and we will offer our accessories via groupbuy to cater to the small hardcore Saturn owners looking for quality Saturn aftermarket parts.

I as well as my family, and my team appreciate your business, and support throughout the years. I am sorry some of you still have hard feelings towards us, but I can assure you I have no hard feelings towards you. Have a good one!
    Last edited by AMR Engineering; 04-04-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234