Close

User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love this thread. Hoping to do this on my turd soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am officially changing my opinion on the racelands. Sure they might be cheap but their customer service really is top notch. Two phone calls and one email is all it took to have a new adjustable dampener sent to me. I didn't have the build number with the first phone call. Otherwise it would have been just one. The phone number they supply is picked up buy a real person on the first ring. No hassle with sending the blown one in first. I'm impressed. Wish everything was that easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toka100 View Post
    Well I am officially changing my opinion on the racelands. Sure they might be cheap but their customer service really is top notch. Two phone calls and one email is all it took to have a new adjustable dampener sent to me. I didn't have the build number with the first phone call. Otherwise it would have been just one. The phone number they supply is picked up buy a real person on the first ring. No hassle with sending the blown one in first. I'm impressed. Wish everything was that easy.
    I had done some research when I first chose to try them, they seemed.loke the best of the cheap brands.
    72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
    95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well fucking hell. The Box arrived.

2 dust boots.

And 2 new dampeners.

I know I talked to the guy about buying a second one. Wasn't expecting them to send it. The invoice shows only one with a zero balance. Maybe I got a free one. Kinda expecting a bill later and request for the blown To be returned. Either way it saves me some time later.

Just for future reference. The new ones come with the lower mounts, the lock collar and the pillow ball upper lock nut.
    Last edited by toka100; 04-06-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829