Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SC2Sick View Post
    *Snipped*
    You've also ripped ass directly or indirectly in half the fucking cars I've had in the last ten years. Asshole.

Hahahaha

Ethanol and Boost: My Anti-Drugs.

2016 Chevrolet Colorado LT - HNNNNGG.
    1999 Ford Dangah Rangah XLT - Junk haulin' junker-slut.
    1998 Saturn SC2 - Garbage. Pure, unadulterated, unapologetic, garbage.
    Gone: 2004 POSRT4 - 372/425 @ 20psi, "Super safe tune" --- 4xx/4xx @ 26psi, "BAMF Tune"
    Next: 1990 Supra "LOLNOJZ" - LSx, 4L80E, Megasquirt, whole lot of Ethanol, whole lot of snail...

2. Likes SC2Sick, Fullnelson13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2003 BMW e46
    2001 Saturn SC2 - Forged with everything but boost - FOR SALE PM FOR MORE INFO
    1998 Ford Ranger

4. Likes Donnie, Fullnelson13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    You've also ripped ass directly or indirectly in half the fucking cars I've had in the last ten years. Asshole.

Hahahaha
    I think I have the black leather seats that this has happened in now.
    1995 SC2 turbo/project car. Shaved/tucked bay and boost. The anti-drug. Broken 4 LIFE
    1999.5 Audi A4 1.8tqm Heavy, comfy, and stock. For now....

"How long does a clutch last" How long does a pussy last? All depends on how you abuse it.

6. Likes SC2Sick, Donnie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so now that I'm home here's my mini rant that would haven .... blah blah blah
    Not one mention of the guy who sits 10 feet from you 5 days a week?
    2001 red Sc2m R.I.P.
    1998 gold Sc2m (Goldylocks) Ms2 turbo construction
    1995 white Sc1.5m N/A (Becky) R.I.P.
    1999 navy blue Outback 2.5m (un named) DD

8. Likes rubensw2, Fullnelson13, ildes614 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have forum members that I'm actually "boss" of and around so much i forgot to mention lol
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2003 BMW e46
    1998 Ford Ranger

10. Likes rubensw2, dynonacht liked this post
    Ubiquitous Administrator Donnie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PVSaturn View Post
    I think I have the black leather seats that this has happened in now.
    Oh man... The events that occurred on those poor things while I had 'em.

I'll be blunt, if I wasn't so quick with wet-wipes, they'd of been considered bio-hazardous waste by the time I sold em. Hahahaha.

Ethanol and Boost: My Anti-Drugs.

2016 Chevrolet Colorado LT - HNNNNGG.
    1999 Ford Dangah Rangah XLT - Junk haulin' junker-slut.
    1998 Saturn SC2 - Garbage. Pure, unadulterated, unapologetic, garbage.
    Gone: 2004 POSRT4 - 372/425 @ 20psi, "Super safe tune" --- 4xx/4xx @ 26psi, "BAMF Tune"
    Next: 1990 Supra "LOLNOJZ" - LSx, 4L80E, Megasquirt, whole lot of Ethanol, whole lot of snail...

12. Likes SC2Sick, rubensw2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so now that I'm home here's my mini rant that would haven forever to type out on the touchscreen keyboard on my phone in between losing data for an hour at a time.

I owe a lot to this forum in terms of things I've gotten to do as a direct result of the people here.. Things I probably wouldn't have done otherwise.. I've flown one way, been picked up at an airport by someone here, shown Niagra Falls, driven to a car I bought from someone else here sight unseen, then drove it back across the country.. and stayed with another member here as a place to take a nap along the way.

I've gotten lost in backwoods Iowa because I didn't have a map with another member here, on the way to pick up car parts from another member, to give to another member.. at a gathering of many other members in Tennessee/North Carolina.. I drove a pile of shit down there because the car I was supposed to take broke and members let me drive their cars and took me for rides so that I'd enjoy myself.

I dead headed a trip down there solo and woke up on a picnic table in the middle of the sixthsphere compound another year all to hang out with the same group of people.

I've been to Boston, twice.. to hang out with more people from here.. one time driving a car back cross country with two members, visiting others along the way another just to visit and have a hell of a St. Patrick's day

I had an engine spin a rod at the dragon another year and had a member from here offer to drive to his house and build an engine from spare parts to bring to me so that the car could get home (fortunately it was un needed.. we limped it home 1500 miles)

I just got back from driving from MN to PA and back in the span of two days with another member here..

None of these possible without this place... crazy once in a lifetime things..

So getting to the point some of the exclusionary attitude and bullying is my own fault.. I'm trying to redirect the board lately if you haven't noticed.. convincing people like Aaron (who I banned at least half a dozen times from here by the way) and Paul to do the featured ride contest..

I'm somewhat responsible for the spreading of #lolsinglecam ... actually mostly responsible for its origination and proliferation.. that's probably not a good thing for the site as a whole..

Lots of things like that in the last few years I've encouraged and had a good laugh at.. I'm not sure exactly when recently I've had a shift in attitude towards it though..

Here's the issue with some of this post today though.. the next generation doesn't use forums.. they're facebookers and similar.. that's just the way things are.. The downside to facebook though is that google doesn't pick up the discussions and they're tough to search.. or link to, etc.. and what we have to realize is that if we want people to modify these cars we really have to appeal to the 15-21 year old audience.. people getting their first car wanting to modify it.. Few people established in life with good jobs are going to say oh shit I should purchase a Saturn S Series.. which at the absolute newest will be 13 years old.. the people we're after are young and probably dumb.. like I was... looking back at my first posts on TSN gives me a laugh every time because I talked like an idiot..

So when someone comes here and they catch hell they might not come back... that's not good for anyone.. not them, not the board., not anyone..

It's probably weird seeing this come from me who has acted as somewhat of a ring leader for a lot of the asshattery of the last decade but can we just try being a little less exclusionary for a while and see what happens?

The statement I keep finding myself saying lately to people describing the situation is that we've become so exclusive that we've really excluded a lot of people that are interested in the cars..

Adam aka PVSaturn makes a good point in this thread that if we'd treated him like this he'd probably not have come back.. he got somewhat of a head start though because his dad is on the board and active and knows his stuff... 99% of people joining aren't going to be in that situation..

If you guys haven't noticed I loosed the reigns for the noob section lockdown, and classifieds access.. etc.. I'm really trying to get people to get on here and active so if you guys could meet me halfway it'd be appreciated..

I'm not saying don't have fun but let's try not doing the "fucking search noob" game for a bit and see what happens?
    This was much needed because all I did was try to help out then get flamed on my own so I got pissed asked for the thread to be closed minutes after I posted it. I myself am new here this is the was the first forum I've been on have no face book don't social network all I needed was help with my Saturn which killed itself on day one. And I'm still having trouble with it. If I were spoken to that on day one I would never have kept posting and would've said screw it and junked the wagon.
    Buy it, Build it, Drive it, Break it, Fix it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would advise against using this as ammo against people. If we can make a shift it won't happen overnight
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2003 BMW e46
    1998 Ford Ranger

15. Likes rubensw2 liked this post
    6S Resident Hasselhoff. alexofnazareth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing like diluting the gene pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. Livewire View Post
    if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so now that I'm home here's my mini rant that would haven forever to type out on the touchscreen keyboard on my phone in between losing data for an hour at a time.

I owe a lot to this forum in terms of things I've gotten to do as a direct result of the people here.. Things I probably wouldn't have done otherwise.. I've flown one way, been picked up at an airport by someone here, shown Niagra Falls, driven to a car I bought from someone else here sight unseen, then drove it back across the country.. and stayed with another member here as a place to take a nap along the way.

I've gotten lost in backwoods Iowa because I didn't have a map with another member here, on the way to pick up car parts from another member, to give to another member.. at a gathering of many other members in Tennessee/North Carolina.. I drove a pile of shit down there because the car I was supposed to take broke and members let me drive their cars and took me for rides so that I'd enjoy myself.

I dead headed a trip down there solo and woke up on a picnic table in the middle of the sixthsphere compound another year all to hang out with the same group of people.

I've been to Boston, twice.. to hang out with more people from here.. one time driving a car back cross country with two members, visiting others along the way another just to visit and have a hell of a St. Patrick's day

I had an engine spin a rod at the dragon another year and had a member from here offer to drive to his house and build an engine from spare parts to bring to me so that the car could get home (fortunately it was un needed.. we limped it home 1500 miles)

I just got back from driving from MN to PA and back in the span of two days with another member here..

None of these possible without this place... crazy once in a lifetime things..

So getting to the point some of the exclusionary attitude and bullying is my own fault.. I'm trying to redirect the board lately if you haven't noticed.. convincing people like Aaron (who I banned at least half a dozen times from here by the way) and Paul to do the featured ride contest..

I'm somewhat responsible for the spreading of #lolsinglecam ... actually mostly responsible for its origination and proliferation.. that's probably not a good thing for the site as a whole..

Lots of things like that in the last few years I've encouraged and had a good laugh at.. I'm not sure exactly when recently I've had a shift in attitude towards it though..

Here's the issue with some of this post today though.. the next generation doesn't use forums.. they're facebookers and similar.. that's just the way things are.. The downside to facebook though is that google doesn't pick up the discussions and they're tough to search.. or link to, etc.. and what we have to realize is that if we want people to modify these cars we really have to appeal to the 15-21 year old audience.. people getting their first car wanting to modify it.. Few people established in life with good jobs are going to say oh shit I should purchase a Saturn S Series.. which at the absolute newest will be 13 years old.. the people we're after are young and probably dumb.. like I was... looking back at my first posts on TSN gives me a laugh every time because I talked like an idiot..

So when someone comes here and they catch hell they might not come back... that's not good for anyone.. not them, not the board., not anyone..

It's probably weird seeing this come from me who has acted as somewhat of a ring leader for a lot of the asshattery of the last decade but can we just try being a little less exclusionary for a while and see what happens?

The statement I keep finding myself saying lately to people describing the situation is that we've become so exclusive that we've really excluded a lot of people that are interested in the cars..

Adam aka PVSaturn makes a good point in this thread that if we'd treated him like this he'd probably not have come back.. he got somewhat of a head start though because his dad is on the board and active and knows his stuff... 99% of people joining aren't going to be in that situation..

If you guys haven't noticed I loosed the reigns for the noob section lockdown, and classifieds access.. etc.. I'm really trying to get people to get on here and active so if you guys could meet me halfway it'd be appreciated..

I'm not saying don't have fun but let's try not doing the "fucking search noob" game for a bit and see what happens?

lolsinglecam needs to stay>.<
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put on home page. List of mods for a single cam. Twin cam swap. End of list

19. Likes SC2Sick, rubensw2, Doc_Saevio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_EXTREME View Post
    Put on home page. List of mods for a single cam. Twin cam swap. End of list

Nuff said...LOL

Should a start a #loltwincam deal since I have 4 cams?
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

21. Likes SC_EXTREME, SC2Sick, rubensw2, ildes614, Joel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Bretz View Post
    Nuff said...LOL

Should a start a #loltwincam deal since I have 4 cams?
    Haha, that should be your signature. Since you're the only one that can actually say it

23. Likes SC2Sick, rubensw2, ildes614 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol dual cam. What a joke

25. Likes SC2Sick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm weaping over my wisecos
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2003 BMW e46
    1998 Ford Ranger

27. Likes rubensw2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the new stance on things, other Tony. I feel strongly that stressing use of search and the old adage of "read read read then read some more" to forum noobs is vital. That's what I was told and that's what I did. Sure I made dumb "I want to turbo my SOHC because DOHC swapping sounds hard" back in my early days. I was told to shut up and read and so I did.
    It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

29. Likes Joel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSatty View Post
    I like the new stance on things, other Tony. I feel strongly that stressing use of search and the old adage of "read read read then read some more" to forum noobs is vital. That's what I was told and that's what I did. Sure I made dumb "I want to turbo my SOHC because DOHC swapping sounds hard" back in my early days. I was told to shut up and read and so I did.
    Yeah. Most of the guys that still stick around are the ones that were told to read read read and read some more, and actually did. Instead of the people that peaced out because they didn't want to do their own research
    1995 SC2 turbo/project car. Shaved/tucked bay and boost. The anti-drug. Broken 4 LIFE
    1999.5 Audi A4 1.8tqm Heavy, comfy, and stock. For now....

"How long does a clutch last" How long does a pussy last? All depends on how you abuse it.

31. Likes Donnie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm weaping over my wisecos
    Why

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because i only have 4
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2003 BMW e46
    1998 Ford Ranger

34. Likes SC_EXTREME, Donnie, rubensw2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because i only have 4
    Glue to more piston to the side of the engine. Now you have six. And threw two cams underneath the hood. You be like same sam. V6 with 4 cams

36. Likes rubensw2 liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast