Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sc1 Intro thread: Meet Harley Quinn

Hello so I purchased my 1995 Sc1 in late 2012 from its first and only other owner with a bad water pump and very nearly a blown head gasket but I fell in love with her the second I pulled her out of the shop a week later and took my first drive. I gave that SOHC hell with a pizza delivery job and one day on my way to school it locked up. (i was dumping a qt a week in oil easy and changing the filter every 2000 miles) I was devastated but by that point I had had the car about a year and i was doing research on S series cars and swaps/conversions and I was hooked. December of 2013 she want under the knife with a junk yard DOHC swap and a full set of B&G drop springs on new Struts (kept the Single cam Transmission because I was a broke delivery boy and it bolted up) Harley Quinn was back on the road and with a lot more get up and go and way better handling. Next came pacesetter headers and 2.5 inch piping to a bog ol' 4 inch muffler and she started to sound great! Then 5 gear went through the transmission housing on the highway but it was time for a clutch anyway so new clutch and a junkyard transmission later she is still breathing! She has been such a reliable Daily but its time again for her to go into the shop so I have joined you here at sixthphere so advice and guidance on the engine rebuild. I have also purchased a garrett a/r 42 turbo, a mitsubishi eclipse DSM turbo manifold that will be retro fitted in another year or so. I also have a mitsubishi Evo 8 front mount and HKS SSQV for my turbo upgrade. Ive had my ups and downs with this car but I love it to death. Its such a fun car and it handles so well.

2. Likes rubensw2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! can't wait to see the turbo on their.
    Buy it, Build it, Drive it, Break it, Fix it