Close

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess i could just tack some tanks on a core and then cut them back off and ship them if you're in a hurry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be perfect. No hurry at all. I justs finished putting an eBay Rad in my sister's sw2. Hers split right around the top trans line. How conveinient... So I now have an OEM core to use. I'm ready when you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just saved lots of money by switching to a neon radiator.
    72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
    95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you sacrifice ac or fan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Both, my car is no where near stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a whole new level of cheap-ass-ery.
    Black 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
    ZZP | GMPP |EBC |GM Stg2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought it started in 91

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotFTW! View Post
    This is a whole new level of cheap-ass-ery.
    Eh I understand the needing to save money, Im just building these things to help out the sphere and myself. Once Im back in the black on this little project Ill be taking trades on stuff as well for my work. I dont mind making the tanks and sending them to people because the tanks are a bitch and I am getting paid for them. I offer something nobody else does at a price nobody can touch and im still getting a return on my investment. That and the shipping on these radiators are going to be kill cause they are solid. Making just the tanks and even just sharing my design for free were discussed in my original thread. Thanks for standing up for the producers though redhot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just made a batch of radiators, and all orders have been filled. We have a few extra units in stock, and you can order them directly from the website. Took us only 3-4 weeks to fulfill all the orders. So not sure what the gripe is all about, you all still living in the past clearly.

We have radiators in stock, Saturn coilovers in stock, both 19mm, and 22mm swaybars in stock. Stop with the hate, and bring on the facts! We been doing this a decade, if you think we are the same company we were even a year ago, your crazy. I am sorry if your lives have not evolved, or you like to live in the past, but I didn't get where I am today by doing so. I am still a Saturn S-series owner, I still give this chassis support as much as possible, but enough is enough.

Your market is literally non existent. So products such as the radiators, front strut tower bars, and the rear strut tower bars, and pretty much anything Saturn related that go out of stock will require a 20 or more buy in for us to produce them. The only thing we will continue to offer with no buy in basis, is of course our custom coilover systems. For anyone that signed up, and got an e-mail from us, that is because we were notifying you that we had enough people SIGNED UP! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE GOING INTO PRODUCTION!

The fact no one got a follow up message is because not everyone that signed up was ready to purchase. So in other words, it's the members who sign up, and don't follow through you should point the finger at. We get 20 people, they all pay in full, the part goes into production. Simple as that, if not enough people come through, we won't waste our time. You can continue to hack away if you don't want to buy proven parts.

At the moment we have almost enough people to move forward with a run of front strut tower bars, and rear aluminum swaybar brackets, BUT it will be up to the guys that signed up to come through, and make it happen. If we have 19 on board, not 20..back to the drawing board till we get 20 confirmed buyers. We've come close about twice now, but every time we e-mail everyone there is a flake that pops up. I am sure the third time will be the charm, as we have weeded out the list of the flakes, and we've got some serious guys signed up to get a front bar at the moment. I thought I would not be making anymore front bars actually, but the demand for them is still apparent. So hopefully we will make a batch soon to fill the orders of these hardcore Saturn enthusiast.

You know, making these Saturn parts has always been a pain in my ass, but I continue to support this chassis despite the haters, who most are clearly not my clients. We make quality aftermarket parts for this chassis, and if people want to get together, and make one of these runs happen I will support it. It's really all on you guys now. I won't loose any sleep if I don't produce anymore Saturn parts people, but you all will definitely miss out on quality aftermarket parts for this platform as I get people who e-mail daily asking when we will make more Saturn parts, hence why we did the sign up system on the website. I'm sorry if you got the impression we were going to move forward with production on some of these items, but till I receive payment, it's nothing more than a notification e-mail to check to see who is on board, and who is not. Unfortunately again, the times we have e-mailed people, we have not gotten replies from everyone that signed up. So we are back to square one till we get 20 serious buyers ready to purchase, and make the production run happen. My hands are too full these days, especially with my wedding around the corner to waste my time on what if. Sign up, 20 people confirm, and pay up, we make it happen. Again very simple.

So again, we have radiators, swaybars, and coilovers in stock at the moment.

Front bars, and rear CNC swaybar brackets MIGHT be up next. Have a good weekend now.

I am very happy to see that 20 people were able to sign up, and follow through with the radiators, thanks to the members, and the Saturn enthusiast who signed up, and made it happen. I was more than happy to fulfill your orders.

https://amrengineering.com/product/1...r-oem-fitment/

11. Likes TruboSC2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    /|\ This fuckin guy. /|\

No body is a "hater" Andy. Your turnaround times on buyins are shit. But you never say "hey guys we fucked up, my bad." You just come in here swinging your dick like your gods gift to Saturn aftermarket.

Take some fucking responsibility for your shortcomings and people will forgive you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by siris View Post
    /|\ This fuckin guy. /|\

No body is a "hater" Andy. Your turnaround times on buyins are shit. But you never say "hey guys we fucked up, my bad." You just come in here swinging your dick like your gods gift to Saturn aftermarket.

Take some fucking responsibility for your shortcomings and people will forgive you.
    This shit right here is amaze balls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with AMR?

Same old posts from the same as always Andy. Constantly crying about how no one understands him, how things are different, how we should worship him and never taking any responsibility.

Same posts and attitude on the other forums too. Lol.
    Black 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
    ZZP | GMPP |EBC |GM Stg2

15. Likes dwillimon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotFTW! View Post
    Same old posts from the same as always Andy. Constantly crying about how no one understands him, how things are different, how we should worship him and never taking any responsibility.

Same posts and attitude on the other forums too. Lol.
    It really is a shame because everything I've seen with the amr name on it is really well designed and built. Quality shit for sure. Just such bad customer service from a narcissistic owner.

I have worked in food service or retail for the past 12 years and I've learned that an apology or admitting fault goes a long way with customer satisfaction, even if you don't give a shit, pretending that you care makes all the difference in the world.

Most days I go into work, if I had a pocket full of fucks, I wouldn't give one away. But with customers, nothing is ever their fault, and its your job to take the blame to keep them happy.
    Last edited by siris; 04-25-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just happy to see he hired a welder that knows how to use the pedal

And I hope all rads that ship look like his stock photos. Because the first rads were welded like shit, welder didnt know how to use a pedal (or machine didnt have one) and apparently longevity was lacking. I was contacted by at least 1 member to fix his rad before he sold it and cut his loses.

And 10yrs my ass. Like 5-6 lol.

Get off my lawn.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first buy-in started in '06. Parts were delivered in late '07.

19. Likes dwillimon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is in fact 10yrs. Didn't realize they were building parts when I got my first coupe back in the TSN days

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a BeCool listed for 2 weeks now at $200.
    Proof that once the product is there, no one ever comes through.

That's why no one makes shit anymore.
    Black 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
    ZZP | GMPP |EBC |GM Stg2

22. Likes Jon2001sc2, importsdontlikeme liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123