Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 93 Saturn Wagon for $160?!

Hello I'm new to Saturns but not cars lol. I'm 21 and this Saturn will be number 18! So today or tomorrow I'll be purchasing my friends 1993 Saturn Wagon for $160! It's a 5 speed too! I currently drive 1998 Subaru Legacy Wagon also a manual and AWD =) The Subaru is super unreliable even though I've spend thousands on it...... Currently the Saturn is an "off road" toy. The engine was rebuilt a few months ago by my friend and it has a new clutch too. All it needs is $140 in tags and a smog. It has a tube bumper and 27" all terrains. I plan on swapping the street tires from the Subaru on to the Saturn and the tube bumper and all terrains to the Subaru. Hopefully I'll be able to get a stock bumper back on the Saturn, replace the cut up fenders, and then get coilovers that also ironically fit my Subaru for the Saturn. Eventually I'd like the Subaru to stop being a piece of crap so I can actually enjoy driving it and taking it on little off road adventures! The Saturn will go from being an off road toy to a stanced daily and the Subaru will go from being my Daily to an off road toy so I won't care if it's unreliable lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd post =P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pics of off-road turd.
    72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
    95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't finished installing the 4" Lift for the subaru but it's a really clean and nice car if it would stop breaking down every other week. Here's a pic
    I've spent thousands on cars but it always seems that the cars I've paid less than $500 for are the best ones!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong off road turd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the saturn lol. For $160 it was worth it! I needs a new ac compressor (missing), new rack and pinion (power steering delete was to remove pump and just let the hoses drag on the ground), front shocks are destroyed (I wish I had the video of him launching it off roading), new windshield, fenders, swap doors with power doors, polish headlights so they actually work, get a headliner and visors (ripped out), take off the old ruined window tint, Bluetooth headunit and new speakers, and upgrade to 95 front seatbelts! After that then I can start saving for some coilovers and slam it!
    I've spent thousands on cars but it always seems that the cars I've paid less than $500 for are the best ones!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That looks badass. I would delete the charcoal canister and rock it hard just like that.
    72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
    95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by siris View Post
    That looks badass. I would delete the charcoal canister and rock it hard just like that.
    Don't I need that to pass smog? And I'll be driving it as is and won't do any cosmetics till I get it to pass smog, fix the power steering and ac, and get a stereo and fix the interior. Then I can start worrying about the exterior.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is some real mad max shit there. needs a gun mount in the rear though.

I'm with siris run it just like that. lol. only a little higher.
    94 sw2. (Boda Fett) . Secret ultimate daily driver build in the works.

94 sl2. (Vader) . turbocharged. In storage rotting away.

79 Chevy Luv. (Stormtrooper) . Winter/ bad weather daily driver. Work in process

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toka100 View Post
    that is some real mad max shit there. needs a gun mount in the rear though.

I'm with siris run it just like that. lol. only a little higher.
    I don't plan on changing the exterior until I fix the mechanical stuff then the interior. The exterior is what I want my subaru to look like. That already has a 4" lift and it's awd. The Saturn gets better gas and is so much cheeper to fix so i'ma daily the saturn as it's already more reliable then my subaru lol. So I don't need a fwd offroad wagon too. I think. I'm going to leave the hood and front bumper but eventually get fenders and new doors and slam it. It'll look mad Max but stance!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I washed her, painted the bash bar, polished the headlights, and wired up a relay for the 4 high mod!