Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Saturn owner from Miami,Fl

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I'm new to the site. Hopefully at the start of next year, i will be starting projects on my 97 SL1 Saturn. i have big plans for it especially involving turbocharging it. I used to own a 93 Mazda MX-6 LS that i myself boosted so I'm no noob or an amateur to boosting or anything mechanical on any car, i know exactly what i want and how i want to do it. I know that i need to used the search button for some things, but if need be, i wanted to ask if it will be no problem asking around in case i can't find what i want? Since somethings aren't made for our specific car. I also wanted to say to the ADMIN TEAM, thanks for allowing me to be here and i look forward to showing you guys my projects on my car in the future

2. Likes rubensw2 liked this post
    6S Resident Hasselhoff. alexofnazareth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.

Toss some pics of the car up.
    Brace yourself for modifying a car with an underwhelming amount of aftermarket support.
    Also start reading up on the Megasquirt threads to get an idea of what we do to run these cars with boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. Livewire View Post
    if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

4. Likes rubensw2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HaHa lol I'm no noob to Megasquirt either lol. That Mazda i mentioned earlier, a lot of the guys who have those cars went with Megasquirt as a stand alone. The website is diyautotune.com correct? anyway i'll post up some pics when i have the chance. The cars not all that great it needs a lot of work, but when i start doing things to it, it won't be the same car anymore which is what i love about modifying. I also love a challenge. The MX-6 LS i had was a challenge as well. Not a lot of aftermarket support. mostly everything i put on that car was custom especially the turbo kit.