Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Brown manual wagon

I call her Sally. she's not actually brown, she's gold, but the dash is brown and that's close enough. 98 2nd gen sw2 mt, no options (windy windows!), just bought at 104k. she replaced Sky Train, aka the suppository, a white 97 sw2 at with power everything and 226k. I sold sSky to a friend of mine for commuter duty when the oil consumption got above a quart/1k miles.

I'm going to Do Things To sally. step one: hack in some seats from an integra GSR becasue they were cheap on CL and it's possible. Lower on the docket is the 5th gear swap, KYB struts, and rear discs for the sole purpose of making pad replacements easier on the rear. I live in seattle where a seemingly endless supply of rust-free saturns with blown motors flow into the local pick n pulls, so parts are as cheap as they come.

Looking forward to getting some advice from you all! I don't have a picture of Sally handy atm but she's just stock so use your imagination. sky donated some matte silver 15" 5-spokes sourced from a 2000 Miata so add those in. they look nice, so I'll throw a pic up when I get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Lots to learn around here. An endless supply of rust-free saturns must be nice...here in the northeast, if its not completely rotted out, you're doing well! LOL