Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ion Coupe Fiberglass/CarbonFiber decklid

Whatís up, Iím about to start another build - the last one was pretty well know as it was turbo LS powered. This one is going to be much more of a racecar (carbon fiber interior/tubs blah blah blah.. with that said two things I hated about the old car were how heavy the decklid and hood were. I found a fiberglass stock type hood from Street Scene... but having a little more trouble finding a light trunk lid for the car. Im not above lightening a stock lid, but I prefer to just buy a composite one.

Thanks for any leads!

Old car

New car

End Goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes importsdontlikeme, punkboySL2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloneboy248 View Post
    Whatís up, Iím about to start another build - the last one was pretty well know as it was turbo LS powered. This one is going to be much more of a racecar (carbon fiber interior/tubs blah blah blah.. with that said two things I hated about the old car were how heavy the decklid and hood were. I found a fiberglass stock type hood from Street Scene... but having a little more trouble finding a light trunk lid for the car. Im not above lightening a stock lid, but I prefer to just buy a composite one.

Thanks for any leads!

Old car

New car

End Goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is saucey

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk