Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 Gs is alote but it sounds worth it. It's only 400 more then the ms3pro. I didnt know the Ms didnt have that accurate ignition. I am going low boost to learn the turbo set up on a Saturn s series. I think I said this before lol. Sorry. I do have a big build for my buddy this winter. I'm tunning his g34 for 20 psi twin turbo. And he's paying me well for installing and tunning. When I get paid from him I'm starting my big build. Ut I'm still trying to find the right sc2. I will be hitting u up when I'm ready for that. Other wize all I had to buy was the Ms2. I had everything given to me from all trades.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MS does have accurate ignition timing. Last I checked it was just as accurate that the tech stuff.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aem is nice that's what by buddy is running. Their software is kindove difficult and some aspect. But if heard good things about the Ms systems. And I can't wait to play with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MS does have a steep learning curve.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Resident Electromotive Expert importsdontlikeme's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satty98 View Post
    2 Gs is alote but it sounds worth it. It's only 400 more then the ms3pro. I didnt know the Ms didnt have that accurate ignition. I am going low boost to learn the turbo set up on a Saturn s series. I think I said this before lol. Sorry. I do have a big build for my buddy this winter. I'm tunning his g34 for 20 psi twin turbo. And he's paying me well for installing and tunning. When I get paid from him I'm starting my big build. Ut I'm still trying to find the right sc2. I will be hitting u up when I'm ready for that. Other wize all I had to buy was the Ms2. I had everything given to me from all trades.
    You can get a TecS system for just over a grand. Unfortunately they don't make them anymore so once they run out of stock you would have to find one used. The TecS200 is a bit more but has a lot of expansion options.
    Like I stated in my write up electromotive invented the 60-2 trigger and designed their whole ignition platform around that. I run more timing then I've seen anyone in this community run with MS. The processors in other ECUs have trouble keeping up with the 60-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interested in a solid engine management system? Ask me about Electromotive engine management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12