User Tag List

Thread: End of an era!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

End of an era!

Well guys itís sad day for me. Iíve been racing and working on saturns since 1999. Cancer finally caught up with my 95 SC2. So I pulled the LSJ engine and trans and sent her to the big salvage yard in the sky. Rust destroyed both rear frame rails the car spent most of its life in WV before I moved here. Very sad to see her go but time to move on to my 72 Elco and HHR SS. I will still be lurking around on here seeing whatís going on. Thanks everyone for all your help through the years
    IN THE END...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! 72 El Camino 5.3 T56 swap DD----95 SC2 LSJ 13.90@104MPH stock pulley. Drag racing is for quick cars... Roll racing is for fast cars! OWNER OF THE WORLDS FIRST LSJ POWERED 95 SC2!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LSJ swap kit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably get an SW to swap the LSJ into. The wagon will come in super handy to get parts for the other project cars.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

4. Likes toka100 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Bretz View Post
    You should probably get an SW to swap the LSJ into. The wagon will come in super handy to get parts for the other project cars.
    looking at the engine and trans sitting in my garage makes me think about all the crazy ideas I have! LOL
    IN THE END...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! 72 El Camino 5.3 T56 swap DD----95 SC2 LSJ 13.90@104MPH stock pulley. Drag racing is for quick cars... Roll racing is for fast cars! OWNER OF THE WORLDS FIRST LSJ POWERED 95 SC2!

6. Likes importsdontlikeme liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have read your write up about 3 times since re emerging. truly inspirational and i cant wait to see what you dive into next. +1 on the wagon idea just to keep an interest in the s series. good luck either way!