Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member here from central WV!

Hello all! I figured I would join here, being the Saturn enthusiast that I am, so that I can share progress as I build/fix my car... now, Iíve seen from lurking that you guys here are predominantly an S series crowd, and Iím hoping I donít end up too out of place with my IONs... I currently own three of them, my first is an 04 Redline that doesnít drive at the moment (and Iím on the fence on parting it), my daily is a built 04 ION-2 sedan/manual, has almost all off the FE5 suspension upgrades, ported IM/TB and a 3Ē non corrugated intake tube as well as no small number of aerodynamic mods that contribute to its getting just over 50mpg last summer(48.7mpg avg/90day)... my wife drives a 2006 ION-QC2 thatís totally stock...

2. Likes @slowsaturn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not entirely sure on what restrictions a new member here has but I’m planning to post some pics soon of my sedan and hopefully not be ridiculed too badly lol... I do my aero modding as cheaply as possible, so I use lots of coroplast and tape lol... function over form, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't own a s-series anymore myself. I own a Sky Redline. You're no more out of place than many of us. Welcome.
    -2007 Sky Redline 5spd Midnight Blue:
    • RPM Motorsports Stage 3 Tune, K04 Turbo, Intercooler, Charge Pipes, CAI, Catless DP, 3-bar MAP
    • DDM Backbone, Venom Brace, Probeam, Clutch, Aluminum Flywheel
    • Solo Race Cat-back Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m admittedly a little envious of your Sky, had halfway wanted to find a LE5 one and throw my blower/IM on it, but they’re still a little rich for my blood...
    2004 ION-2 sedan, L61/F23(M86), 159k and counting...
    Too many mods to list in sig, I donít believe in ďstockĒ...