Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running fuel management only

Hay guys. I need some info. I am going to run ignition with my Ms but at start I'm going run fuel management only first. I have some questions thow. How may have u ran just fuel management on stock compression. Iv done some research and seen some vids but I need a little more technical info. Mainly about the map sensor. Did u guys yous the stock sensor or did you guys use the ms. Iv been twilltilling my thumbs on how that would work. Couse I thought of using bolth to keep the pcm from freaking out. This is what I was think. Correct me if this isn't a good idea. Iv done it before on a honda. I do have a map bypass called a missing link. It's what people used to use to hid the boost from the stock pcm. My plan is to run the map through the Ms for fuel management only and build a link to the missing link and attach the stock map sensor to it to his the boost from the stock pcm to keep everything running like stock to the ignition. Please if I'm wrong about anything I say. I'm open ears. I'm always up to learning more. I'm only going to run 7 psi use the twin intake cam mode it does lower the torque at lower rpms. But not much at 3rd gear. My goal is less torque and lower rpm to give me a little more buffer zone on strain on the rods. I'm only trying to reach 200 to 230 if I can on stock internals witch with just fuel management honestly I think I'll only hit 180 to 200. I will be running a t3 63 ar with .53 out. Sat at 7 psi. 2.5 intercooler setup. With a secondary mini intercooler if needed just to keep thing cool going in. Colder spark injectors I'll be running are 36#ers out of a grand pirx supercharge. Iv done alote of reading about those injectors. Thay can take alote of abuse. And hold. I'm upgrading the fuel pump to a walbro. That's a must and with that a high flow aftermarket fuel filter for more flow. Need some info. I'm not going extreme withstanding tock internals. I just want to get a feel first. Blow it up if so. Then carry on to a bigger build. I'm saving up right this min for a blueprint sleved journals for 2.0 build. Wit h is 80 over for our sattys. 1800 smack smack in the face but worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use two the map on the MS for the fuel. Don't mess with the map on the pcm. The pcm will need it.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank u. That's all I need to know