Close

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to request a data log

I am in need of a saturn datalog. The car is down for a new head. I am updating the ICM to COP. I have an MS1 V2.2 Board. I need to see a datalog of a saturn engine so i can try to figure out the timing notches on the crank. I know there are a few MSQ in the library from just this type of setup but they are MS3. The way the COP systems seem to be setup very differently between MS1 and MS3. Any help on this would be appreciated. PM me and i can have you send it to my email.
    1999 DOHC Autotragic
    2001 SOHC Manual
    2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 500hp 1000Ftlb Torque

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if i am not going to get any data logs does anyone know how to use HEI-7 pickup without the ICM/DIS Module and instead use Wasted Spark. I need the Megasquirt to control timing not the ICM. EST would not be used at all but i would like to use the stock internal pickup. Everything i have read points to the HEI-7 being the only way to use the stock pickups.
    1999 DOHC Autotragic
    2001 SOHC Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can put the crank pick up right to the MS and then use two coil puts to control the coils on a modded obd2 ICM. There was a guy that did this years back... can't remember his name at the moment but I am sure it will come back to me. ..oh, it just did.. tristanlee.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have been searching for a tristan tune for a long time.lol. i have a ms2 with vr conditioner ordered that was sent out today. I am going to pony up and just do it right the first time. Wasted spark COP and get rid of the ICM all togeather. I have been using an ms1 chip for long enough. I still regret not being able to fing my 18psi tune from my first build.
    1999 DOHC Autotragic
    2001 SOHC Manual